The Canvas Prints
Union Mill, Vernon Street
Terms & Conditions
Purchase of canvas on thecanvasprints.co.uk is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Conditions for the Content you provide for Printing:
- Thecanvasprints is not responsible for any content you have uploaded for printing on your canvas. No employee, employer or designer is responsible for monitoring the content that you have uploaded. This clause is applicable during: upload of image, production of canvas or delivery process.
- Thecanvasprints will not be responsible for any errors in spellings or grammar of the content.
- Once you have placed your order you will not be allowed to change the content.
- The content that you have provided to be printed on the canvas should not contain anything that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory and ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Thecanvasprints does not take any responsibility for the legality of the content. You should ensure that the content you are providing is Legal. Before making a purchase on this web site, you agree to check with any applicable legal authority for the standards, rules and regulations if applicable to the use of your provided content.
Conditions for Printed Content:
- Thecanvasprints does not take any responsibility to ensure the quality of the images and content that will appears on the final product. Designers on the other hand can only provide you with a rough idea about the visibility and quality of the image on the canvas.
- When placing an order it is assumed that you have read about the material used for canvas printing and have no issues regarding it. Thecanvasprints will not be responsible for any problem raised regarding the material, due to any misunderstanding from the clients end.
- Ensure that you have finalized the effects and styles on the canvas and reviewed before placing the final order and that no further additions, corrections or changes need to be made. Thecanvasprints will not take any responsibility for reviewing or cancelling any ordered canvas.
- You must understand that the colours in the final print will not match the colours on the screen 100%. Screen settings are different on different monitors and the colours displayed on your screen may be different to that on the final printed product.
Conditions related to Delivery of Order:
- Thecanvasprints will take at least 2 to 5 working days to deliver starting from the time your order will be placed according to the delivery option selected. Please also note that shipping time may vary if there is a delay in response from your side against any inquiry, if there is, regarding to the order of the canvas you have placed, or if there is a delay from courier. if you’ve still not received your order a week after the dispatch date we will re-print and resend at no extra cost.
Conditions related to Return and Refund:
- In case the canvas breaks due to a manufacturing defect during the first month of delivery or gets damaged during the delivery process, refund will be made in the form of credit to buy another canvas or a replacement of the previous canvas from Thecanvasprints will be made.
- In case you want to claim for refund, you will be required to send the broken product or take a photograph of the broken product and send it to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the product or the photograph, Thecanvasprints will send the replacement of the product or will issue you credit to make a new purchase equivalent to the damaged piece.
- The confirmation of the fact that whether the product broke due to manufacturing defect or due to some other reason will be within the sole discretion of Thecanvasprints. The terms of refund will also be dependent on this confirmation.
- Note: When you create and order a canvas from Thecanvasprints, you acknowledge that you have read these terms in detail and agree to bind by the terms documented.